Online shopping site for Indian Sarees, Handmade Gifts for men and women | Ethnic wear | Handcrafted jewellery | Home Decor & Home Furnishing items

Buy and Sell at craftfurnish to support Indian Craft artisans, manufacturers & designers

Register Today

Get Rs 2000 Worth CraftPoints, 15% can be redeemed on each purchase till they are completed, We add additional 10% to your account Again on completed purchase So you get total 25% Discount as Repeat Customer at Craftfurnish.

Create your Account Now

Buy and Sell Indian Sarees & handmade items online. Craftfurnish is the best online shopping site in India for Handmade gifts, Handicrafts, Jewellery, Handcrafted products & Items

Online Shopping site in India for Handicrafts, Crafts ideas for Home decor, home furnishing, ethnic & designer fashion clothing, handcrafted items & gifts, Anarkali suits, Long Kurtis, quilling jewelry designs & Designer Indian sarees. Here you will enjoy doing shopping, we are sure your will recommend to your friends and family as well.. Everyone, In India and world Looking for best handmade shopping items. Craftfurnish, the online shopping site for handmade gifts items and ethnic wear fashion designers collections mega-store, is one of the first truly handicrafts online shopping marketplace sites. Explored by handicrafts lovers across the globe on a daily basis, Craftfurnish offers a extensive collection of exclusive and unique handcrafted collection to latest Indian sarees collections at very fair value thanks to various partners for providing good discounts.

CraftFurnish - Largest place for Handmade gifts, Jewellery designs , Handcraft items, Indian Sarees online shopping website India.

CraftFurnish is the top online shopping marketplace website for buying and selling promoting mesmerizing products from various artisans, designers, people from deep corners of INDIA and maker of home decoration items & ethnic fashion designer collections. CraftFurnish had dedicated team that ensures 100% customer satisfaction ensuring that from visiting to website and till placing your order to delivering it right to your doorstep is happy experience for customers.. When it comes to doing online transactions, CraftFurnish double make it sure that all credit/debit card and net banking transactions are done through via secure and trusted gateways. Craftfurnish do not collect any of your bank details or credit card information. CraftFurnish 100% ensure to after sales services. We listen to customer concern and resolve them with 24 hours.

Easy browsing and customer liked options

Whether you are online shopping through your laptop or on your smartphone, you will see that the site is user-friendly, easy and filled with helpful filters and drop downs to make your online shopping easy and smooth. Apart from this, you also can see detailed and interactive descriptions for the products listed on the site.

CraftFurnish is dedicated to 100% customer delight and because of that, you are guaranteed to have an easy, smooth and hassle-free online shopping experience. All the payment options, you are guaranteed safe and secure payment transactions. So whether you are online shopping for your wife's birthday gift ideas or looking for a new home decors & furnishings crafts ideas, or jewelry or authentic Indian handicraft items & Indian Sarees. Simply log in to Craftfurnish and enjoy online shopping in India.

CraftFurnish is the largest handmade gifts online shopping ecommerce marketplace platform to buy & sell handmade crafts ideas for home decor, Indian Handcrafted products and home furnishing of quality. All products available here are at a very reasonable priced. CraftFurnish has a wide network of vendors, creator, curator, manufacturers, and homemade crafts makers across the globe. Explore website to check their unique stores for best quality product, select your favorite items under collections like Handcrafted jewelry, home furnishing, home decoration, home decor, Indian Sarees, Homemade gifts ideas, online artificial jewelry, table lamps, bags etc. Craftfurnish has flexible and easy online payment facilities like Credit/Debit cards, Net Banking, cash on delivery. We assure free returns for Indian customers. Craftfurnish is taking care for the privacy of users & buyer protection with safe & secure online shopping in India.