Stone Crafts: Handmade stone crafted items to decore home and office.Choose from a wide range at craftfurnish at best price
Understanding The Craft In A Better Way
Cane and Bamboo Craft goes back in history a long way, and if the bandwidth of the regional area under purview is extended to the whole of the world, then probably China would be the first place where this art and craft was developed most extensively and to it’s greatest heights and culmination. Bamboo craft has since grown exponentially and finally fallen since the industrial age. Since the people of the contemporary times do not look for any other material but the two most addictively convenient ones, there is no room for any other ones. The two being –
Both wood and metal are produced in a variety of ways to ensure all general needs are met of the present times. Such as buckets, mugs, utensils etc are all made by plastic and metal or materials derived from these two items. The whole idea behind these is that convenience be provided and there be scope for modern day recycling by the scrap dealers so that new products can be made from old ones. So old products can be made into new metal and plastic products while this is not possible with bamboo and cane.
Cane and Bamboo Goods
* When we talk of Chinese goods, it is intuitively possible that we come up with names such as Bamboo chairs and Cane mattresses among other such items.
* These are able to provide the most convenient, pleasant and soothing experience that is humanly possible as compared to metal or plastic. Since both require a heavy amount of refining to happen.
* Both require a heavy amount of work to be done to them before they become suitable to be used as a utensil or a garden spade say.
* These products when made from plastic also lack the naturalness and inherent zen.
* The products when made by bamboo and cane are free of modern day evils of toxins and harmful chemicals that will potential ruin the life of an individual if ingested.
* The bamboo products too can be recycled like their counterparts of plastic and metal but will have limited scope in recycled production.
Thus there are many pros and cons to be weighed out, after which it so emerges that Cane and Bamboo craft is one of the most exciting and most happening spheres of art there ever was. Using just the raw sticks a hell of a lot of products can be made.
Bell Metal Handicrafts and Silver Handicrafts are some of the other important tyoes of handicrafts of interest. While Silver Handicrafts thrive on the commodity market of silver as a metal, bell metal is the compound made up of copper and tin that is user in making bells and is thus christened the name.