Raw Cocoon Silk Authentic Kurta
Add some ethnic style to your clothes collection with this bright Orange Handloom Cotton Kurta with Full Sleeves. The Kurta comes with a Closed Collar, Chest Pocket, and Two Side Pockets. The Kurta can be worn with pyjamas as well as jeans for a casual look.
Nothing beats the elegance of a starched khadi kurta. The sheer texture and fall of the fabric makes it extremely stylish. Team it with a churidar or jeans and stand out amongst the crowd. Natural pure khadi Kurta designed with button. The Kurta can be worn with pyjamas as well as jeans for a casual or ethnic look.
Half to one inch may differ in measurement.(Slight variation in color and buttons is possible.), allows the skin to breathe in every season unlike synthetic fabrics thus preventing perspiration and body odour.
- Work : Plain
- Type : Kurta
- Wooden Button
- Color : Pastel Rustic Brown color
- Occasion : Casual / Festival
- Horn-style buttons, button-through chest pockets and a square hem.
- Mandarin / Chinese Collar
- One Chest Pocket and Two Side Pockets
- Full Sleeves.
TIME TAKEN: 4 days
Sizes : 38 | 40 | 42 | 44
WASH CARE :
* Always starch your khadi clothes if you want them to retain their shape for a long time.
* Khadi clothes should be handwashed as they may lose their shape in the washing machine
* Never dry khadi clothes in direct sunlight as it may spoil the color,
* Khadi clothes need to be ironed well or else they will lose their shape.
There may be slight variation in the colour of the actual product received due to varied screen resolution or lighting at the time of digital photography.
Shop Information and Shipping & Policy
Products & warranty by 3rd Party Vendors. Brands, Logos, Creatives, Trademarks, Copyrights are owned by their respective owners. Craftfurnish.com disclaims liability for violation of any 3rd party rights.
The images shown are for representational purposes only. Please note that the color of the product may slightly vary in comparison to the picture shown on the website due to various reasons which may include the nature of fabric dyes used at the time of dyeing and the different processes used during manual dyeing. This can also be due to use of different lighting and devices during photo-shoot and also the color settings and resolution of your own monitor screen.
It is also important to note that we, at craftfurnish.com thrive to bring you the best, but, there will be a little difference in terms of color, handiwork and craftsmanship.